Sunday, November 17, 2013

Rimmel Retro Glam Mascara Review

Well, ladies and gents, Influenster has sent me another Vox Box and you know what that means...product reviews!  I'll create a comprehensive post later, but right now I'm going to tell you about just one of the cool products they sent me.  Did I mention it was free?  If you want to get free goodies too, just ask and I'll send you an invite to Influenster!


The first product on my review list is Rimmel's Retro Glam Mascara.  In a fat black tube, it doesn't look like anything special...then you pull out the wand and it's got this interesting hourglass-like brush.  I'll admit, at first that brush threw me for a loop.  I'm used to straight brushes or even a few curved, but this one is the first I've used like that.  Stick with it though, I promise it will pay off.

As far as the formula goes, I really like it.  And you know that I would tell you if I felt otherwise.  It clings to my fine lashes really well and helps to pump them up and make them look longer without looking goopy...and no one wants goopy eyelashes!

I would recommend using this mascara with the aid of an eyelash curler for maximum effect.  If you're going out, pair it with a smoky eye or, for a less dramatic daytime look, just top your lids with a sheer neutral shadow and give your lashes a quick swipe with this mascara...either way your lashes will look their best!

No comments:

Post a Comment