Saturday, October 11, 2014

It's Not Me

Ok, y'all, I got another product review for ya.  I know I've mentioned Influenster before, so I won't get too much into it now.  Basically, for those of you not in the 'know', it's a company that gives out free product samples from various places in exchange for you reviewing them on social media.  If you are active online and like free stuff, I highly recommend checking them out.

This most recent Vox Box was the It's Not Me Gillette Venus Sensitive box.  I got myself a free Gillette Sensitive razor and so far I really do like it.  I usually use whatever razors I have a coupon for, so I've used quite a variety.  Gillette is one of my go-to brands already, so I was already pretty familiar with the Venus razor.  The sensitive one is a Venus, but obviously it's geared toward those of us with sensitive skin.  If you're like me, shaving usually results in ingrowns, razor burn, or itchiness...and that's even when I use shaving cream/gel/lotion/whatever.  Nothing really seems to prevent that...and I've tried it all.  

I tried this razor both with and without shaving cream and it seems to do a pretty decent job either way.  I definitely prefer the feel of the shave itself with the cream, but if you're in a pinch, it's not bad without as it has moisturizer built right into the razor (which has 5 blades by the way).  

I will say, I didn't have a rash this time when I shaved, so it must work.  I'd definitely be willing to buy it again at around $12.99 for the initial pack and $16.99 for refills, I'll be waiting for a coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment