Thursday, October 18, 2012

Influenster!

If you've never heard of Influenster, you need to check them out!  It's a great site that gives you freebies for doing what you already do!  I signed up and I'm so excited to get my first Vox Box!

So here's how it works...you sign up and earn badges by answering some basic questions about yourself (they don't sell your info...no worries!).  Then, if you qualify based on your answers, you get a Vox Box with some sample products to try and review.

They just recently relaunched their website so it's new and improved!  Check them out at www.influenster.com.  Let's get real...who doesn't love free stuff??  And honestly, when I find a product that I truly love and believe in, I tell my friends already anyway...so I'm getting free stuff just for being me!

No comments:

Post a Comment