Monday, May 28, 2012

Foam Tiles=Awesome Photo Op!

A while back, my mother-in-law, Debi, gave me a package of those foam letter/number puzzle tiles.  She said they make great mats for little ones to have tummy time on.  Since we have tile floors, I think we can use all the extra padding we can get for Ayden.  Anyway, I put them down and as usual, I started snapping picture after picture of my son at play.  As I was snapping away, I noticed how cute the tiles were as a backdrop for pictures.  Bright and colorful...and his sweet baby face really popped with all the color behind him.  

Lightbulb...they're letters and numbers...you can SPELL WORDS with them.  Duh.


So I found the letters to his name and spelled his first name, the date and then one row of random letters and numbers to set him down on.  Wouldn't you know it...makes a really cute way to chronical his growth!

5 months

6 months

I know my pictures aren't the best quality, but I think the concept is pretty darn cool!  My only regret is that I didn't think of this sooner.  I still think it'll make a really fun display for his first birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment