Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy National Donut Day!

Did you know that June 1st is National Donut Day?  Me either...until Dunkin Donuts sent me an email stating that on this hallowed day, I can get a free donut with a drink purchase.  Yay!  To celebrate this special occasion, I made you all a 'Happy Donut Day' Card on Punchbowl.com!


Speaking of Punchbowl.com...if you haven't checked it out, you really should.  They are AWESOME!  Now, I'm not much for sending snail mail anything anymore, so this website is PERFECT for me.  You can plan an entire event...create invites, a potluck list, have guest polls, and even send thank you notes after the party!  They also, obviously, have a greeting card function as well.  I've personally used it to plan our Gender Reveal party and Ayden's baptism.  If you're like me and have family members who aren't so internet savvy, they do have an option to print out the invite...so you can do the mailing the old fashioned way with stamps (yes, they still make those!).

Click here to see card!

No comments:

Post a Comment