Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Update

The purpose of this post is to simply let you know why I haven't posted in a while.  A couple of weeks ago, my family suffered a tragic loss.  My dad passed away suddenly at 46.  We are still in shock and coping as best we can.  The funeral was last week at his church and the show of love and support from his congregation was overwhelming.  Monday, we flew to our home state of Illinois to hold a small visitation for our family and burial.  We just arrived home today in Orlando.

Dad and I sometime in the early 90's
While this is a horrible time for our family, I can assure you that life will go on and we will get through this.  I simply ask for prayers and love for us during this time.  I promise you I will go back to my goofy self, posting all kinds of fun stuff when the time is right.  But for now...we grieve, we remember, we heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment