Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles Review

Here's my fourth installation of the Sunkissed Vox Box series from Influenster!  You can read about the other cool stuff Influenster sent me here.  Today's post features the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles.  These insoles are actually something I've been wanting to try out for some time so I'm really glad I got to do it for free through Influenster!

So first off, these are clear, so that scores big points with me.  I did test them out in a pair of strappy heels and you can't see them...so that's perfect.  They're also made of gel, so they are comfortable yet firm enough that I'm not walking on jelly...also good.  I will warn you that if you're like me and usually wear flip flops, you're going to find them uncomfortable at first because they have arch support.  But trust me...give them a chance.  That arch support will help to take the pressure off the ball of your foot and make you more comfortable and stable.  It's worth it to at least try to get used to it.  
See...clear and narrow enough not to go over the edge of strappy heels!


Check out that arch support!
The one other caution I'll give you is this:  These are peel and stick, so follow the directions.  Clean. Your. Shoes.  If you don't clean the inside of the shoe, they don't stick as well, plus it's kinda gross.  Just follow the directions and be careful to install them properly.  I think that's actually my only complaint...I'd have to buy a pair of these for every pair of heels I own rather than be able to use them in multiple shoes.  Although, I suppose, you'd have to anyway, because not all shoes are created equal.  Hmmm...maybe they should sell them in a shoe-fanatic multi pack?  Anyway...happy strutting ladies!
Insoles installed...ready to strut!

No comments:

Post a Comment