Thursday, July 11, 2013

SinfulShine with Gel Tech Review

5x shinier than a patent leather shoe!
For my final product review from the Sunkissed Vox Box by Influenster, I will be writing about the Sinful Shine with Gel Tech nail polish.  This polish is available at Walgreens for $2.99 and comes in 32 colors.  The color I got from Influenster was "In the Limelight."


First of all, I love Sinful nail polish.  It's inexpensive but not cheap.  What's the difference?  Inexpensive means it doesn't cost a lot; cheap means it's not worth a lot.  This is inexpensive nail polish.  It goes on smooth and has great coverage.  When I say 'coverage' I mean it doesn't take a million coats to achieve the color you want.  I did two coats just for good measure, but if I'd been in a hurry, I could've stopped at one.
ooooo...shiny!

Ok so specifically, the SinfulShine with Gel Tech is awesome.  I'm so glad I got to try it!  It's everything I love about a good polish.  For the most part, I'm not a glitter person and even shimmer is starting to annoy me with nail polish.  I like flat color but I want it to be shiny.  I just feel like non-shimmery nail polish is sleek and sophisticated.  It goes well for every day wear without looking childish.  Ordinarily I would have thought OPI was my only option for this type of polish but I HATE spending so much money on my nails.  So now that I've tried SinfulShine, I'm going to stick with it!  I will actually be heading to Walgreens later today to purchase a new color (sorry, Influenster, I just don't care for the color green when it comes to nailpolish).  Thankfully, there are 31 more shades for me to choose from.  I'll probably go with the "Picante"...a nice bright red is classic!  Or maybe the playful, pink shade "Come Hither" would be fun for a summertime mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment