Friday, June 28, 2013

Sunkissed Vox Box



Happy Summer, All!  Today, I got my second Vox Box from this awesome company called Influenster.  If you enjoy trying new stuff for free and telling everyone you know about it, definitely check them out!  The first box they sent me had Crest 3D Whitestrips.  I told y'all about them a while back but forgot to follow up...sorry, my white teeth were busy planning a wedding and it just slipped my mind!  But in case you were curious of the results...I had beautifully white teeth for my wedding day!  I definitely recommend these strips to anyone who wants to get white teeth at home.  They're super easy and don't take very long at all.  Check them out!

Annnyyyywaaaayyy..... back to my Sunkissed Vox Box!  It was chock full of goodies that are essential for summer fun!  I am so excited to give all these items a try!  Here's everything it contained:

"Clinically proven to help prevent foot pain caused by wearing high heels 2" or higher.  They offer immediate, long-lasting comfort and an ultra-soft gel arch to shift pressure off the ball of your foot."

My initial impression of these insoles is great.  They're clear and are sized so that I can wear them with strappy heels without them being seen.  I slipped them into a pair of pumps I just bought and I can definitely feel the difference.  The gel arch is uncomfortable at first, but once I walked around for a few minutes, I got used to the feeling of something pushing on my arch and the ball of my foot definitely didn't feel as sore.  I will have to give these a really good test when I have to wear heels all day.  Can't wait!  I only wish I could have worn these to a wedding I was at recently...I might have been able to keep my shoes on for dancing!


SinfulShine with Gel Tech, In The Limelight
"SinfulShine with Gel Tech technology provides opulent rich color and superb shine."

Ok, so I've already got this nail polish on my nails as I'm typing it...I couldn't wait.  Gel is all the rage right now, but I'm sorry...I'm just not that interested in spending a lot of cash on my nails or that much time to get them to set.  The polish I've got on is really nice.  I did just two coats and it's so shiny it almost looks wet.  I didn't even add a topcoat because it looks great as-is.  I'll admit, I'm not a fan of the color they sent me, but I will most definitely be headed to Walgreens to purchase SinfulShine in one of their other 32 shades.

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in Fair to Light
Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15:
"24-hour hydration and a splash of sheer color.  This all-in-one skin perfecter, sunscreen, and tinted moisturizer evens tone and refreshes dullness, for flawless looking skin."

I'd like to start off my saying that I LOVE bb creams!  I used to wear a lot of makeup when I was younger but when I had my son I really struggled to do a full face of makeup and still be out of the house at a reasonable hour with baby in tow.  So I switched to a bb creams from regular moisturizer and foundation and I've never looked back.  This particular bb cream seems great so far.  It has a really nice feel without being greasy and smells really good.  It has a nice light coverage, so it looks really natural...it lets my naturally rosy cheeks come through so I don't need blush.  I do need to add concealer to my blemishes, but that's to be expected with any bb cream.  I'll give you guys an update in a couple weeks to see how it has improved my skin overall.  So excited!

Last but not least...

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics:
"The embodiment of fashion and comfort from America's #1 elastics brand, the new Ouchless Ribbon Elastics are the pretty solution to hot summer hair days."

As a mom and resident of the Sunshine State, I have my hair in a ponytail a LOT.  Seriously...not a day goes by that I don't throw my hair up in a pony.  I usually use Goody's regular elastics (the thick ones without metal) and they do an awesome job so I have no doubt that I'll love these.  They're really cute and since they're flat, they don't leave a dent on my wrist (because I always have an elastic on my wrist...always!).  These elastics will be put to the test this Sunday when the fam and I head to Aquatica!  I'll let you know how they hold up (pun intended!).

So that's it!  Some really awesome stuff and I'm so excited to use it all!  I'll keep you posted on what I think and I promise nothing but the truth!  If anyone else out there has tried these products, please comment with your opinions!


No comments:

Post a Comment