Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Goody Ribbon Elastics Review

I'm sure you all remember my post on the Sunkissed Vox Box and one of the awesome products I got was a set of Goody Ribbon Elastics.  I was very excited to get these because I've been seeing ribbon elastics around recently including some DIY ones on Pinterest.  I have to say, Goody did not let me down!  These are my new favorite hair accessory.

First of all, they hold just as well as their regular elastics, which for me is a big deal.  I hate it when my hair falls out...it's just irritating and really inconvenient.  When I'm juggling a toddler, diaper bag, car keys and groceries, the last thing I want is my hair in my face.  So the hold-factor is a big deal.

Secondly, they look really cute!  It's summer so I want some fun and color when it comes to my wardrobe.  Yeah, normally, I don't look to my hair accessories for those things, but hey...this is an easy switch.  Trust me, these are cute without being cutesy.  I'm 26 so there's a fine line between cute-but-age-appropriate hair accessory and I'm-clinging-to-my-youth-with-an-iron-fist hair accessory.  These fall under the former.

Did I mention they don't damage your hair?  That's also a plus.  Oh and if you're like me and always have a hair tie around your wrist...you know, just in case...then these are also for you.  They lie flat, so there's no dent on your wrist. And again, they're pretty enough that they don't look bad on your wrist either.  

**I feel I must tell you that I did get these elastics for free from Influenster with the understanding that I would write a review.  HOWEVER, I am nothing but honest about anything I review...if I didn't like them, I'd tell you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment